Thursday 20 May 2010

feeling like william tell

i have news! a couple of weeks back i spoke to my cousin alice who's been working on tour with the band squeeze (up the junction, cool for cats - for those who don't know). turns out they want students dealing with all this media lark to interpret their songs and make a video to show when they're on tour. basically, make them a music video. where do i sign?

al gave me the list of tracks & i got first dibs, therefore i chose pulling mussels from a shell. still toying around with ideas but its gonna be a "having a lark at the seaside" type affair. so, who wants to be in a video?! give me a shout at emmie_turner@hotmail.com if you're up for it. also if you have a car you're willing to transport people to the seaside in, that would be fab. hopefully, this should be a really exciting project.

and for those not familiar, here's the track itself:

1 comment:

  1. i know i'm VERY late with even seeing this but me and my mum used to dance to this song, just hearing it makes me feel all fuzzy and nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete