Friday 12 November 2010

Hassle

Hassleblad very kindly let us people doing the digital option loose on their studio and cameras. I think they regretted the move when they discovered the broncolour lamp cover we melted... ahem, Shelley. Either way, I learned a lot from it. It was freshing to work with a professional model and a huge scoop built studio. If you ever get the chance to work or visit the studio then I thoroughly recommend it. This is one of the shots I did. Had a little refresher class in retouching back at uni the next day so below is the before and after. I have much to learn still...

Before:



After:




Not content with the model, Shelley & I stepped in to show her how its done. I think this is a perfect representation of our friendship. Shelley giving me hassle, blad.

No comments:

Post a Comment