Tuesday 16 June 2009

"grown up yet?" "never!!"


officially been a citizen of dirtford again for an entire week now. i've given back to the community in a number of ways:

catching swine flu
recovering
organising my room
living in pjamas
catching up with big brother
bunking the train
walking home barefoot at 9am
baking cupcakes
bidding fairwell to bridie
battling with stag beetles
saving earth worms
fashioning palm trees out of bluetack
crimping my hair
crying at sad films
cuddling cats
blogging
becoming overdrawn

it's fair to say that i needed to do these things to feel like myself again. i feel like i've had a mini detox. i do miss chatham though, in a strange way. i miss that little room i'll never be able to call mine again, but to be honest, it never felt like mine in the first place. it was more of a limbo. still, i'm going to miss having everyone within a couple of stairwells of eachother.

its been a strange old year. the best and worst things of my life have happened. i should've grown up a lot, but it's probably had the reverse effect. my peter pan syndrome has now become severe, i want to stay 20 for the rest of my life.

here's some emotive pictures of my last moments in my room. me and mum attempted to make them appear unposed. i think we failed.


the burglars forgot my bed linen so came back. wankers.

the river, my only friend "...i hate you..." shut up river!!

friends?? - no, they all went home early remember? - oh yeah


top of the blogs

love emmie twee

No comments:

Post a Comment