Tuesday 10 March 2009

andre romelle young




so a few people definately forgot about the D.R.E last night. dre is like a religion. if you forget about dre then you forget your righteousness. dre will always be with you as long as you believe in him and always remember him. there was certainly a few sinners last night. we won't go into detail. you know who you are. utter. prick.

the rest of the night involved a lot of dancing and snakebite and red bull and me getting a bit over excited and smashing every glass in sight on purpose. i also tipped someone's drink over in my eastenders clearing-a-mantle-piece type rage - although it was more just a feeling of liberation as oposed to rage... i bought them a new drink, but forgot who they were and don't remember what i did with the drink after that. my mind was too busy, my memory regions completely filled with dre.

~ the product of my uncovered brutish ways ~


i woke up today with my phone open on a half written message to josh that went a little something like this: "right. how many times have i told ya? you don't impress no one. right, bridie just told me this mental long talk bout kpnyti: talki gprsiat". i think that sums up my state of mind last night, the famous last words being "i'm only going to drink enough to get me merry."

in other news, liam got a cat. i'm jealous. that's the first thing i'm doing when i move in with wais, shaun and charlie. we're going to name it fanny. end of. liam called his cat pan and she weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces. but no cats shall compare to my bailey and florence. here they are having fun in a washing bag:



and here's a picture of bailey that i wish i'd taken...


i'm about to go to uni and scan the pictures of charlie cox and tommy nobbs. i'll post a blog with them when i'm there. until then, don't forget about dre.

emmie twee

1 comment: