Wednesday 4 March 2009

wankers


the bastards that burgled me have no idea what havoc they've caused. not only do i not feel safe in my own home anymore, but they've also caused my mum to nearly swear in a post office.


for the record, i have a habit of naming my cameras. trent was my late camera what got stolen. we had a good month together but sadly he abruptly left me the day those wankers broke in. so there's been a right kafuffle with sorting out insurance and what have you but finally we were making progress. trent's next in line had been sent but for some unknown reason it has ended up at the post office: the post office my family have fallen out with countless times. here's my mum's account of going to collect my new baby.

"i right made myself late today to go to the fucking post office in fucking marseans to get the camera, only to be told "oh i wont be able to serve you for A COUPLE OF HOURS as we being audited!" boy i was mad, i said "what you cant just give me my parcel?"......... "computer says no" i replied "OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!" really fucking loud, just as well i didnt throw any other curses in there. wankers. i hate that shop"

i love my mum.

emmie twee

1 comment:

  1. argh evil postman pat he's out to get your family i swear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete